Friday, September 2, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Lately I've had some issues with my computer. I have a mac. It was a requirement for my Photography course at Humber. It is now 5 years old, and causing me some grief. Not only does it not properly update my iPhone (an upgrade gift to myself 2 years ago), now it will not work with any downloads for macs. They all require system 10.5 and I'm stuck at 10.4.11. One tiny little step away from 10.5, but hey, that's my luck.

We'll see what I can do, but now I have to download all my books and phone info on my hubby's computer, and that bothers me. I should be able to do what I need to on mine. But frankly, we just don't have the money for me to go buying myself new toys.

Well, hopefully I can save for a new computer in the new year. That's all for now. Still dealing with these difficulties. Kids on the other hand, fairly good considering their mom was fighting with a computer after dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment